http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: Murdered! Days of Our Lives

Monday, February 28, 2005

Murdered! Days of Our Lives

I was getting my usual dose of afternoon soap ie. Days of our Lives when a tiny message flashed across the bottom screen : This is the last episode of DOOL, channel 5 will no longer be showing this series. Thank you. I was torn between feeling relieved and outraged. What?! 8553 gruelling hours of watching the love triangle between Bow, Billy and Hope and there's no last act? How could they do this to me? Hours and hours of devotion to the series and now there's nothing to show for. !@#$%$@ Just as well, for these are the days of our lives. Lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... I noe this sounds childish but I kinda always wanna do this.

I'm the first one !! :p
Okie enuff of my childish and mindless act.

Hmm.. what can I say... 8553 hours of DOOL. *faintz*
So much things can be accomplished within all these hours, don't you reckon huh ?

Ohh.. this new layout is more pleasing to the eye. heehee...
Ohh well... await for your future updates.

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home