http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: The 10 Confessions

Monday, April 30, 2007

The 10 Confessions

1. I have once peed in a public place.
2. I can sleep more than 16 hours a day if i want to.
3. I have sweaty palms and feet.
4. I dont like taking showers on rainy days.
5. I try to hold my bladder for as long as i can stand it whilst doing chores and when i do expel, feel a great sense of satisfaction.
6. I feed my friends' dogs junk food when they arent looking all the time.
7. I secretly obsessed about marrying movie stars, this week, its Paul Newman version 1967.
8. I have had a crush on a lesbian once.
9. I dig my nose in the shower everyday.
10. Bras make me feel uncomfortable and i dont like wearing them.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done #1 umpteen times!

I cant beat you at #2 ever. I think not many of us can!

#4, thas why you are as gross as me!

#5, we talked about this. I am glad we are on the same wavelegnth!

#6 I am gonna settle the score with you when i next see you.

#9 Refer to comments on #1

#10 I am glad we are best friends cause I feel the same about men's brief as well. *hi five*

11:30 am  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Lol. I know you are gross, not sure about me being as gross as you though. :p

2:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have come a long long way travelling the road of life. Keep your chin up, am positive you will be financially independent, sexy, intelligent woman with substance and inner poise, not to mention a sense of humour too.

2:57 pm  
Blogger 箱の中で said...

lol... u're funny as usual... Deedee.. :p

11:31 pm  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Yes, deedee is back, and she hasnt lost her sense of humour despite everything. Hehe. Whats up with you? :)

8:25 am  
Blogger 箱の中で said...

hahaha... glad to see deedee back. :p been growing mushrooms and counting no. of sands along Sillypore beaches. *laugh*

9:15 pm  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Lol. I've seen you on MSN often but you're always on busy mode, busy countng sand? :p Yuan Long wants to meet up sometime soon, so let me know if you guys are catching up yeah? :)

10:43 am  
Blogger 箱の中で said...

Actually, i was counting the dust particles on my keyboard and got hooked ever since. hahahaha...

Sure do, just let me noe ya. ;)

11:08 am  
Blogger weetzdom tooth said...

paul newman version 67. hahaha... agree!

did not know you dun like wearing bras. you got wear meh? :P

6:27 pm  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Hahaha. Now now, i do wear them occasionally. Christmas for example, and ermmm... and Christmas! Ohh, I said that already. Hmmm. :p

2:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh... 箱の中で so free counting dust particles huh? come meet me for lunch on weekdays lah... raffles place....and did you and jamie change mobile numbers?

2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home