http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: At long last

Monday, April 23, 2007

At long last

Time wounds, all heals. Some days i still miss him, and it still hurts an awful lot. But i'm getting better with each passing day. I still can't bring myself to trash the letters that he wrote, nor delete his text messages and emails from my inbox. Maybe i dont have to, perhaps one can still move on while holding onto the stuff that means something to them. I still feel the urge to write him every now and then, i still look wistfully at the gates to his apartment every time i drive past. I still can't stand to hear his voice, nor entertain the prospect of seeing him, but all's well. For the first time in a long while, i can feel my heart beating steadily. I might even take that trip to Norway in June, i just might. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still keep many of his sms-es in my phone...it just feels awful to press the delete button...never could bring the heart to do so.

Yes, Norway is good...it sounds like heaven from where we are right now doesn't it.

Make sure u get separate rooms. I will be watching.

12:20 pm  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Lol. Yes sir, i will sir, wont even think otherwise sir.

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home