http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: High

Sunday, November 25, 2007

High

I'm wasting away, body, mind and soul. I could sleep all day and night and still wake up feeling totally wiped out. I'm whining again. I can't help it. I'm not reading at all, nothing of any great interest at least. I tried to. The only literature that seems to interest me of late is my weekly dose of celebrity gossip. I take delight in the carnal pleasures the world has to offer wherever i can find them. The closest description to a feeling i can come up with is high. I feel high. It's ironic. I've officially stooped to a new low. I'm becoming trashy. I don't like it one bit. I'm hoping shame will find me at some point. I'm hopeful. He's leaving in 10 days and i can't decide if i want to see him off at the airport. I'm afraid to be honest. I'm afraid that the tears won't come and the numbness won't go away. Plus it's always better to not know that the last time you see someone is the last time. It's better this way. I need a drink, another drink and a cigarette. I'll be back, with renewed strength in due course.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your questions have been answered some time back when you finally saw him again. Take that as goodbye. *hugs*


I am sure you will ride it out..these "high" waves and rise from the new low like a phoenix from the ashes! Ok, maybe not a phoenix...how about as a xmas turkey that goes "krup krup krup"? LOL Ok i am whining too!

Take care and all in good stride =)

I am here!

Babymicrophone

2:04 am  
Blogger weetzdom tooth said...

"... afraid to be honest. I'm afraid that the tears won't come and the numbness won't go away. Plus it's always better to not know that the last time you see someone is the last time. It's better this way. I need a drink, another drink and a cigarette. "

this is so heartfelt. like a great great song!

take care kiddo. love yourself more than anybody else ya.

12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How often do you use the words I Me and MY. Even in your internal dialog. So many are slaves to the ego. Its especially bad for the very intelligent such as you James.

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home