http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: The Elder Sis

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Elder Sis

My love,
Sometimes i worry about you,
You, the goody-two-shoes,
You, the perpetually confused.

You may be thirty and one,
But trust me when i say,
You hardly look nor think like one.

Marriage is but a piece of paper,
There are more things in life that matter,
Do not tie the knot,
If he is what you think not.

Your life is yours to lead,
Do take all the time you need,
I wish you love and eternal bliss,
My dearly beloved sis.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cardigans.. your writing.
i like! :)
- weetzdom

11:42 pm  
Blogger mindless moth said...

Thats a compliment i dont hear very often. Thanks! :) Any chance you might be forming your own band? I could help with the writing, not that you need any help of course, purely for the purpose of satisfying my vanity. :p

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

3:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home