http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A Case of Logorrhea: When I die

Saturday, April 29, 2006

When I die

First of all, there is the music, there are a couple of songs i want played. Just to name a few -

1. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
2. Let There Be Love - Oasis
3. Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
4. Hallelujah - Kathryn Williams
5. Fix You - Coldplay

I dont mind being cremated, a burial is too expensive here in Singapore. There is the flowers, daisies and daisies only, i dont want the usual crappy chrysanthemums, its too depressing, and lets face it, they are not the prettiest of flowers. A simple and short affair is what i want, with close friends and family saying a little something about me, i dont want a pastor with bad english who cant say my name right to be there. Laugh a little, cry a little, and goodbye it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Damien Rice will sing: "And so it is...just like you said it would be..."

When i die, please remember to tell them to bury me k?

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home